Pest control classification
Pest control classification : In short, pest control can be classified as follows:
- Crop control: use of resistant trees, variety of their cultivars, irrigation management, fertilization, plowing, use of healthy seedlings and seeds, freezing of winter water, plowing of fruit trees in the shade twice a year (spring and autumn) ) And ….
- Mechanical control: use of light traps, creating obstacles around trees, creating pits and holes around the garden
- Chemical control: use of pesticides according to their type and spraying
- Integrated control: using a set of methods or a number of control methods depending on time and place in pest control
- Biological control: Use of natural enemies such as ladybugs, starlings, snakes, owls and shepherds and other beneficial insects